Privacy Statement (effective 02/01/2011)
This privacy statement describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide on our Web site:www.locallender.info. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
LocalLender.Info values and respects your privacy. We will not collect any personally identifiable information from you (name, home address, phone number, email address) without first asking for your permission.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
We use this information to
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Financial Information such as bank or brokerage account numbers, types of investments
- Social Security Number
- Driver's License Number
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Provide the financial services you requested
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if LocalLender.Info is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We share your personal information with other companies so that they can market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We make your contact information available to other users that you transact with on this site to help complete the transaction.
Your Personal Information
Please note that users can not update or delete previously submitted information. If your information (such as your email address) should change, we ask that you re-submit a registration form or request.
If you would like to modify how your Internet Explorer browser accepts/handles cookies, perform the following steps:
- Click the 'Tools' Menu near the top of your browser window
- Select 'Internet Options'
- Click the 'Privacy Options' tab
- Use the slider tool the select your desired level of privacy
- Click the 'OK' button to accept the changes
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of LocalLender.Info. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
In order to improve our web site, we may occassionaly ask for your feedback. The surveys will never ask for your name, home address or phone number, but may ask for your age, gender, income, city and state of residence. Any surveys that ask for such information are completely optional and are not required for you to use our web site.
Content Related Questions
At times we may ask that you provide us with your desired financial product that you are seeking (i.e. 'mortgage', 'credit card', 'car loan') before proceeding into certain areas of our web site. The answers to such simple questions would be used to deliver content and advertising targeted to your specific financial product needs. Such questions will never ask for personally identifiable information.
Product Inquiry Forms
At times you may be presented with the opportunity to fill out forms that will allow you to request information on specific financial products. In order for financial institutions to contact you regarding such products, these forms will ask for personally identifiable information, which may include, but are not limited to, your name, address, phone number, income and employment information. You will be notified if such information is required to complete a product inquiry form.
Collecting Information From Minors
LocalLender.Info will not willfully collect any personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18).
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number, national ID, personal health information) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). [To learn more about SSL, follow this link http://community.godaddy.com/help/article/847].
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
LocalLender.Info: 509 Aurora Ave. Suite #319, Naperville, IL 60540